I love everything about weddings and if I could I would do it all over again myself. I understand how much organising, sourcing and creativity it takes to make this special day. My approach to wedding photography is to blend in and capture your day as it unfolds, taking candid photos of you and your loved ones having a great time, enjoying your amazing party. I shoot clean, strong imagery with the emphasis on capturing all the details and emotions of the day. Being with a couple during one of the most important moments of their lives is an unbelievable privilege; I love a great speech and often shed a tear… I honestly couldn’t think of a better job in the world. Once your wedding party is over, the cake eaten and the dress packed away, it’s these photographs that will stay with you and future generations forever.
My wedding photography coverage usually includes:
- Initial consultation – I look forward to meeting you and hearing all about your wedding plans and show you album and print samples.
- An informal engagement shoot so we can get to know each other and feel more relaxed on the wedding day.
- Complete reportage coverage, starting with bridal preparations approx 2hr before the ceremony, until the dancing is in full swing.
- The full wedding day disc of 350+ high-resolution digital files, edited and ready to print – you will receive 3 copies (one for you and each set of parents).
- Online purchase gallery for friends and family will be live 3 weeks after your wedding.
I am very aware that every single wedding is different, from mid week intimate weddings to high season weekend weddings. Prices start from £500 but I am always happy to discuss your requirements and customise a bespoke quotation to suit you. Equally if you’re planning a fabulous handmade or Rock’n'Roll wedding on a low budget do get in touch as I love working with creative couples who love doing things a bit differently.
I can’t wait to hear all about your plans!
- Bespoke wedding albums – choose from a stunning range from Folio or bespoke handmade albums with hand finished prints.
- Hand finished prints.
- Rock the Dress shoot after the wedding.
- Personalized ‘Thank You’ postcards.
I live in Hastings, East Sussex and am happy to travel within the UK and abroad.