I absolutely love a wedding, but I also understand just how much organising, sourcing and creativity it takes to make this day special . My approach to wedding photography is to blend in and capture your day as it unfolds, taking candid photos of you and your loved ones having a great time, enjoying your amazing party. I shoot with creative flair, the emphasis being on capturing all the details and emotions of the day. Once your wedding party is over, the cake eaten and the dress packed away, it’s these photographs that will stay with you and future generations forever and I always feel privileged for having had the opportunity to create these memories for my clients.
My full day wedding photography package starts from £950 and includes:
- Initial consultation – I look forward to meeting you and hearing all about your wedding plans and show you album samples.
- An informal engagement shoot so we can get to know each other and feel more relaxed on the wedding day.
- Complete reportage coverage, starting with bridal preparations approx 2hr before the ceremony, until the dancing is in full swing. No time restrictions!
- The full wedding day of 400+ high-resolution digital files on custom engraved memory stick and case, edited and ready to print.
- Online purchase gallery for friends and family will be live 3 weeks after your wedding.
I am very aware that every single wedding is different and I am always happy to discuss your requirements and customise a bespoke quotation to suit you. Once the quote is agreed there will be no hidden costs whatsoever. Equally if you’re planning a fabulous handmade or Rock’n'Roll wedding on a low budget do get in touch as I love working with creative couples who love doing things a bit differently.
I can’t wait to hear all about your plans!
- Bespoke wedding albums from a stunning range from Folio from £450
- Bespoke handmade albums with hand finished prints from £300
- Parent albums from £150
- Prints can be ordered via the online purchase gallery from £6 each
- Rock the Dress shoot after the wedding £200
I am based in Hastings, East Sussex and as I love traveling I am always more than happy to travel to any corner of the country or the world.